We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998). We collect information about you for 2 reasons: firstly, to process your order and secondly, to provide you with the best possible service. We will e-mail you in the future with our newsletter or to provide you with information regarding new products and special offers. You can unsubscribe from this service by sending us an email request.
The only information we will collect/retain about you:
- Your name
- Phone number
- Email address
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly. The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law. If we intend to transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area) we will always obtain your consent first.
We may use technology to track the patterns of behavior of visitors to our site. This can include using a "cookie" which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings.
Cookies In Use on This Site
Cookies and how they Benefit You
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you'd expect
- Save you having to login every time you visit the site
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do)
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below
More about our Cookies
Website Function Cookies
Our own cookies
- Making our shopping basket and checkout work
- Determining if you are logged in or not
- Remembering your search settings
- Remembering if you have accepted our terms and conditions
- Allowing you to add comments to our site
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
Third party functions
Disabling these cookies will likely break the functions offered by these third parties
Social Website Cookies
So you can easily Like or share our content on the likes of Facebook and Twitter we have included sharing buttons on our site.
Cookies are set by:
The privacy implications on this will vary from social network to social network and will be dependent on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks.
Anonymous Visitor Statistics Cookies
Turning Cookies Off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies (Learn how here). Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of our's and a large proportion of the world's websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites
It may be that you concerns around cookies relate to so called "spyware". Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive. Learn more about managing cookies with antispyware software.
The cookie information text on this site was derived from content provided by Attacat Internet Marketing http://www.attacat.co.uk/, a marketing agency based in Edinburgh. If you need similar information for your own website you can use their free cookie audit tool.